Fast & Furious Takedown Mod Apk is a Racing game for android
Download latest version of Fast & Furious Takedown Mod Apk + Obb Data [Unlimited Nitro] 1.2.53 for Android 5.0 and up from apkblack.us with direct link developed by Universal Studios Interactive Entertainment LLC
Fast & Furious Takedown Apk Description
One of the biggest film franchises in history explodes on mobile with an all-new action-arcade-drifting game. Join the Fast & Furious crew as you race white-knuckle collision courses and build your own dream garage of iconic cars.
Take down the competition with extreme precision and epic stunts as you use simple one-thumb controls to throttle past hairpin turns, speed by the competition, jump gravity-defying ramps, and drift through impossible roadblocks.
Drift through missions as you ransack big rigs for riches, evade fierce chopper pursuits, and more!
ICONIC FAST & FURIOUS CARS
Get behind the wheel of 60-plus licensed cars—from American muscle and JDM to tuners. Race with iconic Fast & Furious cars including Dom’s Dodge Charger, Hobbs’ Gurkha and Shaw’s infamous Flip Car.
COLLECT & UPGRADE CARS IN YOUR GARAGE
Build your dream garage with various combinations of cars and customizations. Pick up your favorite ride and show off your customization to take down your opponent in style.
LEAVE CHALLENGERS IN THE DUST
Race against real drivers from around the world to compete for respect and dominate your way to the top of the league.
• Added more opponents and rewards in VERSUS!
• DISTANCE and TAKEDOWN modes are now located in EVENTS and include daily car class requirement for entry
• All new GARAGE grid layout.
• Check out the new LA tracks in VERSUS mode.
• Added free daily gifts in Missions.
• Increased cash rewards for combos in TAKEDOWN events.
• Improved AI matchmaking
• Optimized car physics and collisions while racing
• Corrected leaderboard rewards for challenges
• General optimizations to improve game stability
note: extract the zip and move or copy the obb data folder “com.nbcuni.usie.fftakedown” to “internal storage/android/obb/”